View Single Post
Old 05-08-2014, 04:08 PM   #49
Cajunlady165

S/C/G: 281/214/165

Height: 5'2"

Hello girls. I could never eat 1 cup rice. Usually I eat less than 1/2 cup. I'm going to cut my portions and see if it helps. The proteins will more than likely stay maxed out. Lol I love meat. When I was a little girl my dad would call me a buzzard. ( precious memory of my dad). I can remember sitting at the dinner table and not wanting to eat nothing but meat. My sister is the opposite of me. She loves potatoes and could be happy with a bite or two of meat. We always pick at each other and say when we go out to eat to just order I dinner consisting of steak baked potatoe and salad. We would share the salad and I would eat the steak and she would eat the potatoe and we would both be satisfied. Lol.
I'm going to walmart when I get off work today to pick up things for the camp. I think both sons and their gf are all coming to the camp for the weekend. They have decided to take me out to the landing for my birthday Saturday night. The landing is on the lake where we go fishing. It's a boat landing, restraurant, bar, dance floor with glass windows over lake and a big patio to sit and watch the boats come in and leave. They have chairs and tables outside too. Live Cajun French bands with dancing. My ds and bil are coming too. There's also a lil gift shop in there too. The have guided boat tours. Airboat rides on the lake and houseboats you can rent for the weekend. It's very close to our camp. I'm just hoping my crazy family don't make those band members sing happy birthday to me. I don't like to be the center of attention.

Be back later for personals.

Hugs cajun