View Single Post
Old 05-08-2014, 01:42 PM   #46
glynne
Want to feel better

S/C/G: S/C/G: 240/205/150

Height: 4' 11 1/2"

Good afternoon GG's,

Donna ~ love your new avatar pic ~ you always find such cute ones. Only 3 weeks now until your retirement ~ I am so happy for you. Then the hip fix soon after ~ yippee ~ good bye pain

Carol Sue and Mary ~ I have noticed that my fasting blood sugar has been better in the mornings, when I have had strawberries in some way for my evening snack. Don't know if it is just coincidence or what, but I'll take it. Readings in the 90's. That is the best it has been for me since I started testing.

Cajun ~ hoping for sunshine for you for your birthday ~ but I think even if the sun doesn't shine, you will still have a nice day. You always seem to have a good time on your weekends.

Deelou ~ it may be going slow, but the scale going down is better than it going up. Keep up the good work.

Millie ~ Welcome and belated happy birthday ~ hope it was a good day.

Liana ~ your birthday celebrations for your parents sound really nice idea.

Lynn ~ enjoy your time with your daughter

K3 ~ how are your knees doing?

Lucinda ~ way to go ~ awesome ~ that 5 mile walk. Your salad sounds yummy

Rosey ~ I looked at the sugar free cake mix in the store ~ and the nutrition info gave it more carbs than the regular one. So, I just used the regular one. I tried it last night (the 3-2-1 cake) ~ put some strawberries and a little cool whip on top ~ it was just the right amount. And it wasn't so sweet that it made me crave for more. Thank you for sharing that recipe.

K31 ~ thinking about you and Tim ~ prayers continue.

Bobbi ~ Hello to you ~ you must be busy with one of your many projects.

It is a dreary day here, but I have stuff to keep me busy, so I am not noticing too much. Hope you all are having a good day.

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance. (From Karen31's post)

Last edited by glynne : 05-08-2014 at 10:37 PM.