Thread: 300+ Tough Love
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2014, 01:50 PM   #66
Ubee

S/C/G: 327/277/?

Height: 5'7"

Betsy that is why I started this thread. It is not OK that we are maintaining and not losing. We are too heavy for that attitude. We are not getting any younger. Betsy you are a grown woman. Why do you give in to that two year old that wants sweets and salty foods? Listen to your inner child when she wants to do something fun, not her food choices. Tell little Betsy that she can not have sweets & salty. She is walking with a cane! Would you give that stuff to your diabetic BIL? Why is it OK to slowly kill yourself? Betsy you have an RV, you can travel! Don't you want to see more of our great country? Don't you want to walk around and see the sights? You have a great opportunity PLEASE don't trade it in for food and a wheelchair.
One more thing. I am having trouble with the attitude of "Just having a ittle so I don't feel deprived." True for special ocassions but BS (IMHO) for everyday. What kind of princesses are we that we can not deprive ourselves of foods that are making us unhealthy! Answer: We are 300+ princesses!
Stop the craziness and lose the weight!
Ubee is offline   Reply With Quote