View Single Post
Old 05-08-2014, 08:31 AM   #44
Wannabehealthy
Happy to be healthy!

S/C/G: 217/ticker/175

Height: 5'4"

Donna, whatever you did to lose your bubble butt, I wonder if it would work on bubble belly? LOL They say that low carb gets rid of belly fat but I don't see it happening. Mine is so out of proportion.

Mary, after all these years of having people tell me that a snack in the evening will improve FBG I have experimented with no night eating and every time I do that my FBG is the same as it is at bedtime. Last night I was not hungry, but wanted something, but I resisted. I just have to make sure I eat enough at dinner to get me through til bedtime.

Cajun, That's very surprising to me that 1-1-1 tells you to eat 1 cup of rice. I think 1/3 cup is considered a serving. I am going to have to get this book. You ladies have me intrigued. I was resisting getting it because I seem to have every diet book ever written, but never lose a significant amount of weight. Just yo-yo up and down.

"Whatever your goal, you can get there as long as you are willing to be honest with yourself about the preparation and the work involved."...Oprah Winfrey

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending...Carl Bard