View Single Post
Old 05-07-2014, 11:51 PM   #43
glynne
Want to feel better

S/C/G: S/C/G: 240/205/150

Height: 4' 11 1/2"

Good evening GG's,

It has been a pretty good day. I didn't mess up food wise ~ yippee ~ made it through the day. Like Mary, my struggle is wanting to munch in the evening. Well, actually it starts in the late afternoon sometimes. I struggle more on those afternoons when it has been a particularly challenging day with Maddie.

I tried that 3-2-1 cake this evening. I put some strawberries on it and a little cool whip. It was pretty good ~ like a little strawberry shortcake.

There was some kind of picture printing deal, and so I made up a collection for my mom. I had hoped the pictures would get here in time so that I could get them arranged in a photo album and labeled and sent off to her in time for it to get there for Mother's Day. I mailed them out Tuesday and the post office estimated that it would get there on Monday. Sometimes when I have sent stuff, it has gotten there quicker than their estimate, so that is how I am hoping it turns out this time.

Now I am hoping for some more picture printing deals to come along. I want to make up a set for my sister and her two kids and my three kids. It is a nice collection of pictures of family.

Starting to get sleepy, so will head to bed. Hope you all rest well.

Take care

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance. (From Karen31's post)