View Single Post
Old 05-07-2014, 02:05 PM   #41
Elladorine
❈ one w/ the wind & sky ❈

S/C/G: 360/210/150

Height: 5' 8"

I feel proud (and very lucky!) to have already reached several goals:

I've beaten my diabetes into remission. No meds!
I'm feeling strong and agile these days.
I can literally outrun my husband, when I used to struggle at keeping up with his walking.
I'm right on the border of fitting into regular, non-plus sized clothes.
Shopping for clothes is actually fun!
Being on my feet for hours and hours with no pain.
I feel much less self-conscious of my body.
I feel capable of pushing myself physically when it used to be not only uncomfortable, but scary.
A healthy pregnancy! I was blessed with a beautiful baby boy late last year after suffering through a miscarriage the previous year.
Being active and able to play with my son. Yes, he's still very little, but I don't want him to have the kind of childhood I did, with a mom that was too tired to do much of anything.

I have several more I'm working on:

Running my first 5k. I can already run over two miles so I'm getting there. And at one time I could barely walk across my own living room!
Not feeling self-conscious in short-sleeved/sleeveless shirts, although I imagine this will continue until I can have brachioplasty.
Having a waist smaller than my hips! Which is going to take a ton of work since I'm very much an apple.
Wearing jeans that won't have to cut into my waist in order to stay up (due to my apple shape).
Getting out of the obesity category. I do realize this is sort of a numbered/scale-related goal, but it's something I'm so close to now! I used to think it was utterly impossible for me.
Wear high-heels comfortably (is that even possible?).
Be picked up by my hubby.

Visit Elladorine.com to see my 150 lb. progress photos & more!Facebook Twitter

★ Goal for 2013: Healthy Pregnancy, Healthy Baby REACHED 12-11-13]
★ Goal for 2014: Get under 200 pounds once and for all!!! ★
Elladorine is offline   Reply With Quote