View Single Post
Old 05-07-2014, 11:15 AM   #189
Riestrella
From Hippo to Hot!

S/C/G: 200/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

So I drew up my brand new workout plan that's going to kick arse and help me lose weight, huzzah! Here it is,

Sorry about the crappy picture, but just wanted to show you guys! I'm just going to work my way through it as I see fit. Ideally I would complete a row in 1 week, but to ease my way back into this I'm going to do at LEAST 3 workouts a week for 3 weeks before moving up to 4, then 5 and finally 6.

I tidied all of the apartment which is always a cleansing process. Until my boyfriend comes home and dumps his stuff on the floor that is . I really do feel like being more productive when my living space is clean.

Despite feeling ready to take on the world I ended up succumbing to junk food today...had a big bag of chips to myself and a coke =(. Not something I could consider a binge but I always feel guilty eating junk food! Needless to say my calories for today was over since I didn't work out. Is it bad that I kinda want to wait until Monday to start for reals? I always say start asap but I kinda want my period out of the way...haha.

Last night I was pretty bummed out and exhausted to go into detail, but my boyfriend and I have decided that we're going to get married in January. Yup. We're going to file a K-1 visa, which allows me entry into the US as a fiance, then get married in a city hall so I can apply to become a resident. When we have more money and we're settled then we'll do the whole engagement/ceremony. I had a bit of a moment about it tonight, I was pretty upset that our official marriage will be very clinical...but I think I need to think of our ceremony marriage as our "official" marriage.

-------

milesaway - Welcome back! I'm glad you're here with us and ready to take control! As for your drinking goal, yeah...carrying over your daily limit is kinda cheating! It defeats the purpose of drinking that much in a day regularly you know? Instead of monitoring the amount of water why not have your goal "drink 3 glasses of water a day" and just drink a glass with or before a meal. If you set yourself into a routine of drinking water with your meals then you won't forget. I have recently trained myself out of drinking orange juice with breakfast every morning, I now drinking water instead. It's instinct for me to pour a glass of water with my breakfast now, its surprised me!
I'll actually be moving from England to the States, since I'm going back there in July! I never really considered myself brave or exciting if I'm honest, but I guess not everyone moves abroad! It's not as hard as it seems, well, when you've no commitments that is! If I had a family then that'd be a different question, but while I'm young and able to I figured now's the time to live somewhere crazy. I was eating a very boring salad that left me feeling unfulfilled for a long time last year. I kept repeating it over and over, to the point where I almost felt physically sick eating it. So that kinda scared me off them (again!). It was stupid though, it was literally lettuce, carrots, cucumber, avocado, red pepper and spring onion. I've been looking and hearing about salads and everyone else seems to have amazing ideas for tasty sounding salads! I will definitely need to create something.
Barbacoa was amazing! Ate too much though, but it was worth it. Definitely felt sleepy after all that food afterwards when we were sat drinking in a bar. But god, the food was so good. Will do my best to shout at you!

Last edited by Riestrella : 05-07-2014 at 11:17 AM.
Riestrella is offline   Reply With Quote