View Single Post
Old 05-07-2014, 09:24 AM   #39
Wannabehealthy
Happy to be healthy!

S/C/G: 217/ticker/175

Height: 5'4"

As my screen name says I wanna be healthy. To me that means get and keep by blood sugar and blood pressure under control. I would prefer get off the meds, but would be happy to cut back. I want to get my lipid lab work numbers in acceptable ranges.

At 68, I have outlived my father, who died at 60, my mother who died at 64, and both brothers who are also gone. I realize that no one lives forever, but I want to be able to be active and mobile for whatever years I have left.

I am beyond wanting to be thin, look good in a bathing suit etc. I accept the way I look and phooey on anyone who does not. I would be happy just to fit into the clothes that became too tight a year ago so I don't have to go out and spend more money on a bigger size.

"Whatever your goal, you can get there as long as you are willing to be honest with yourself about the preparation and the work involved."...Oprah Winfrey

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending...Carl Bard
Wannabehealthy is offline   Reply With Quote