View Single Post
Old 05-07-2014, 06:10 AM   #61
BillBlueEyes

S/C/G: 239/173/165

Height: 5'9"

Thumbs up Wednesday - National School Nurses Day

Diet Coaches/Buddies Double Boring. The good news is that I'm not overeating. I did have to take a trip to Costco and assigned some FREE samples to my afternoon snack. Unnecessary, but a good compromise since disappearing didn't appear to be an option. There was the appeal of buying a gallon of cough syrup, LOL.

I saw some shirts in my size and wondered why anyone would want to buy clothes. Summer shorts are displayed in huge stacks as if summer was coming. Looking forward to some mental adjustment.

Joy (gardenerjoy) Kudos for not getting snookered into thinking you know cause and effect of correlated data. [DW has flat leaf parsley inching upward under grow lights upstairs; she fell for the pot of four plants because she couldn't turn it down for $2.]

CeeJay - Kudos for determination to avoid "yo-yo eating life." Avoiding a spree of over-eating is a worthy goal.

Debbie (Lexxiss) Waving toward a warm pool where you're soaking. Kudos for continuing to eat mindfully while around food at work.

Cheryl (GosfordGirl) Congrats for working out a retirement plan that works for you. Hats off for having the courage to put your home on the market before you've finalized every notion about where you'll spend your retirement days.

nationalparker Yay for a neighborhood of pleasing sounds. Ouch for critters in your pots.

Tricia (AZtricia) - Yep, it's a shocker to learn how few calories we burn with exercise - even less as the pounds drop off. That is one colorful veggie tray.

6crowsgold - This visual makes my day, "a grumpy, overweight Chihuahua at the back of the pack." Hope you come to feeling better.

millie56 - Kudos for bursting forward by making your Advantages Response Card. Are there any you'd like to share on the forum? Love the clarity, "this is a new beginning."

Readers -
Quote:
day 15 Monitor Your Eating

The Benefits of writing Down What You Eat
.....Dieters who kept detailed food
logs were even able to
lose weight over
...........the winter holiday season.
Judith S. Beck, Ph.D., The Beck Diet Solution (Pink book), pg 143.
Following Dr. Judith Beck via 3FC's Beck Diet Solution Forum: 7 years and 1 month