View Single Post
Old 05-07-2014, 05:56 AM   #60
GosfordGirl

S/C/G: 202/ticker/135

Height: 5ft3in

Exclamation Saw the Dean today

Coaches

A really quick check in - credit for all the success and goals made that I see! Stellar

I have had an on plan day - I am preparing dinner and it is on plan too! I made my steps (but only 7000) for the day and 12 active minutes. I can usually do better but I had a busy meeting day

I met the Dean this morning and he was prepared to go to senior management but because I have so much leave accumulated it won't work. I am happy that I have one semester to work after this and at least one year plus of long service leave and annual leave and then I am gone! I also put my house on the market today - it is in a suburb that I don't think that in retirement I can live in. I have been living in a studio apartment near the city and need to think about where to retire to. My house is on a steep block, on a steep street with no access to public transport so I need to sell. I have been resisting it and have now made the decision. I am very positive about it. After it sells I will think about where I might live in retirement. So it is an interesting and exciting but unsettling time. I hope it sells quickly or I will be fretting. My father's house will also go on the market this week so hopefully it sells easily and then I can decide what is possible. It is odd that my mother's and father's house will be gone.

All these things do impact on food because they are a distraction from sensible planning and eating. I hope I can stay on-track through the process but I am looking forward to change

Short Term Goal