View Single Post
Old 05-06-2014, 08:11 PM   #57
Enjoying la bella vita

S/C/G: 179/174/150

Height: 5-4

Hello all, and welcome millie56 and wannabehealthy!
Wanted to check in earlier tonight as I still have work to get done tonight, and need to get kicking on whatever will be for dinner. I am not planning meals out like I should, but winging it and just trying to focus on eating less. I think dinner will be peppers, onions and corn, the leftover turkey italian sausage medallions, with some sweet potato chunks, I think. Make it colorful and a few different ingredients.

A gorgeous, sunny evening here. The birds are chirping and tweeting and just having conversations in all the trees around here. That's all I hear this evening - light wind chimes and the birds. We have a fairly peaceful neighborhood and the main noise in the summer is a few young girls down the street who screech loudly when playing. At least that's joyful noise and not a couple fighting, etc. Some critter dug up a few of my pots, so will do some repair work and water everything this evening.

Food has been OP today - proud to say so. Office went out for lunch and I ran a few errands to avoid having to go this evening. Ate small meal at home.

Activity level is still basically nil ... will get that moving here soon.

Restarting Halloween '15