View Single Post
Old 05-06-2014, 02:52 PM   #54
Green Tomatoes

S/C/G: 90/90/80

Height: 5'9"

The day kept changing on me, but I made good substitutes for what I originally planned.

I worked out my first 5 day summary and discovered that the days I consumed the lowest calories were also the days I had the lowest Degree of Difficulty. I entertained for a few minutes the possibility that the cause and effect meant that by consuming fewer calories, I would have easier days. Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure it goes the other way -- on my easier days, I consume fewer calories.

So, did the data tell me how to make easier days? Well, the easiest day was Sunday -- the day I took off from all the things that count as "work." That's probably not a useful bit of information.

WI: NA kg, Exercise: +50 215/1500 minutes for May, Food: 80% op, Read my Advantages and Responses: yes

Welcome, wannabehealthy and millie56! Great to see you in this thread!

BillBlueEyes: flat leaf parsley is one of my most useful garden plants. I grow it from seed directly sown in the ground -- that requires lots of patience because they take a month to sprout. They've worked, though, except for the year that I forgot where I planted them and planted something else over the top during that month when they appeared to do nothing.

GosfordGirl: I celebrate Cinco de Mayo by avoiding, by miles if possible, all Mexican restaurants because they are completely packed with customers parked in every spot for blocks and blocks.

My goal story: Fifty and feeling fabulous!