View Single Post
Old 05-06-2014, 11:59 AM   #64
jcatron243
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Kris~ DH is considering Nutrisystem. He isn't losing like he should be. I work day shift (again) but still weirdo days 4 on, 1 off, 2 on, 4 off, 1 on, 2 off. . . .

MM~ Have a great day yourself!

Mindy~ I wish I could give you some words of encouragement. I know how completely frustrated you are. Great job on your run!!

Ladies: The half marathon is really scary for me, but I think running in a race is even more scary The nice thing about the Tinkerbell half, is that it has a minimum pace of 16 minute mile. (completing it in 3 hours and 15 minutes). I'm training to run a whole half. Working my way up, slowing my pace during my longer runs. It isn't for a year so I think we can all train well to run it!

I NEED TO RUN! The weather is perfect for a run! But this bruise thing on my leg...It is bad. It looks like I hit it on something really hard, but I didn't. And the pain!!!! My entire leg hurts now, down to my ankle and up to my knee. So off to the doctor I go. I am hoping he gives me the all clear so I can run while the kids are in cooking class, but for today I am staying off of it and elevating it.

W 100 oz!! Made me some lemon water. and I may add some cucumber to it too!
E sigh. sadness. I will wait until tonight
E Keep going. Gluten Free. I made it through day #5 yesterday. I have to say the Barilla gluten free spaghetti was amazing!
D Stay off the treadmill. Stay off the treadmill. It isn't worth further injuring myself. sigh.