View Single Post
Old 05-06-2014, 10:39 AM   #48
Ubee

S/C/G: 327/278/?

Height: 5'7"

Good Morning!
Fi the BERP sounds like weight loss, maybe you should take before and after pictures for yourself.
Betsy, Bill is going away for a month!!! I hope he is going on a fun vacation. Becky and Toby will have you trim in no time. As for food, I bought smaller plates now I need smaller bowls. Maybe we should just live in a screen suit and the mouth part only opens for certain foods and only so much. This overeating is getting old and I just want it to stop.
Terra when I went for my walk yesterday I had on a t-shirt, flannel shirt and a heavier spring jacket. I'll take that anyday instead of your heat. Be safe.
Sam I am so happy you felt good in your clothes. I think this is important. I need to work on that. When I stalled I started dressing like a frump again. I know when I get my water in my food is so much better. Good job catching yourself on that!
Sugar2go whoops sorry I misunderstood about the gym. Enjoy your holiday! Care to share something about it? I don't get out much so I like to hear about others adventures.
Dean you get a gold star for being around family and food and using moderation. Blueberry coffee sounds like the best yet.
Today is kinda full. Errands, a meeting at my daughters school, and a dish to pass for a funeral of a neighbor/friend. She was older and had cancer so it was peaceful.
I am struggling with the fear of "Can I do this." I just feel so powerless over food.
Thanks for being here.