Thread: May WW Chat
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2014, 06:04 PM   #10
Serenity100
Never Giving Up

S/C/G: Going from chubby to not

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshka View Post
Went out Saturday for my son's birthday. Went to Chili's for lunch and had chicken and shrimp fajitas. I was surprised to see that the big calorie part of that was the fajita base of veggies and oil (due to the oil of course) so I ate only part of that. Also, he wanted a cookie cake instead of a regular cake. I was shocked to see that a regular piece was 645 calories! So, I had a half size piece. Was glad that I didn't blow it.
Isn't it amazing how many calories are in restaurant portions? Yikes. Koshka you did well. Having the calories in front of your definitely helped you make wise choices.

Next hurdle, Mother's Day! My sister decided to have a BBQ instead of having takeout brought in. Im so glad. Much easier to control what I'm eating. I can make some WW's appetizers and desserts to bring along too.

I forgot to tell you guys that I hadn't seen some relatives since November and they really noticed that I lost "a lot of weight". Yay

Pupmom, your family is going to be blown away, over the moon when they see you. I'm not exactly sure what a "float vacation" entails but it seems like fun.