View Single Post
Old 05-05-2014, 11:49 AM   #41
Ubee

S/C/G: 327/278/?

Height: 5'7"

Good Morning!
It feels so good to be back. What a busy weekend. For the newbies you may have wondered about my "Just posting" comments. I've made a comittment to post everyday and some days that is all I do when life is crazy.
sugar2go none of us are lazy or dumb including you. We struggle and have challenges. Once you spend more time with us you will not feel so alone. I too was afraid to go to the gym but decided what the heck and went. Even the skinny minnies were so supportive. Everyone no matter their size or age is just trying to be healthy. We bought our own treadmill when the gym cost doubled but it did teach me to just do it and not worry about the other guy. Post often and soon you will have a whole group of friends from around the world!
Terra I can not comprehend how warm it is by you! My furnace is still running! Today I was reading an inspiration email about the tortoise and the hare and I thought of you quietly and slowly BUT steadily dropping the pounds. I need you to keep posting to remind me this is not a race but a journey and to just keep putting one foot in front of the other. Thank you!
Restless I bet Killer loves your mink blanket! I too am an all or nothing girl. I gotta work on moderation.
Larry I've got you and your wife in my prayers. Thanks for taking the time to post.
Fi please take care of yourself during this stressful time. I am so glad you are still posting. I will miss you on the tough love thread. You brought wisdom and kindness. I know that as you work On BERP the weight will come off. As we shed our too much of anything it ends up shedding our too much weight.
Sam that PCOS sure gives you a lot to think about! I'm glad you are such a strong and smart young lady! Plus your positive attitude will always help. Good luck. Yipee on the weight loss!
Betsy I got a good chuckle out of your menu. All the classic comfort foods. You are such a good auntie-mom. I was just thinking the same exact thought about family style meals today. I just can not stop. It is like holding my breath for an hour. I can not do it YET.
Atalanta there is a calorie counters section on the main page? of 3 Fat Chicks. They have a lot going on over there. But, please stick with us also. One can never have too much support.
Silent thabk you for having some nerdy fun! Betsy and I are so in on that! I live in a small town also. I heard we were out dancing too! As for your cilantro, when it is in season I grind it up and freeeze it in lime juice or olive oil depending on what recipes I may want. You can make it in ice cube trays and then put in a freezer bag and take out how much you need.
Dany try to make your weightloss about committment not motivation.
As for me, my weight stayed the same this week. My house is looking well not so good. Time to get my butt in gear.
Silent just saw your post. Hang in there and post often that is when you do your best. What is going on with the snacking? Social time, bored, tired???