View Single Post
Old 05-05-2014, 09:44 AM   #33
VermontMom
Biker Chick!

S/C/G: 162/152/Smaller; tighter, fit!

Height: 5' 6"

good morning chicks!

Fi - that is so wonderful, your sister did that, so glad you told us And you are probably back to BERP-ing today

lilturtle - best wishes for the flight!! and we look forward to a WARM and SUNSHINY post from Florida!

Kathleen - so sorry about the migraine! I do hope it is gone by now. Have you told us the 'flavors' of your dogs? 3 is a herd!

Amy - did you get that box packed before dinner? (not nagging, really!)

worththeeffort2 - hope your eye appt. is routine and don't forget the--> Regarding the issue of working in a workout, that is truly a big thing to do but it will be so rewarding to have exercise a regular thing to do..like not "am I going to work out?" but "when am I gonna work out"

Monte Cristo , you are the yard queen!! I'm so glad you were able to enjoy the beautiful outdoors and got so much done! your yard will be a sanctuary.

Hi to pixellate, who posted with concern to Fi

Hello to Ohio, Chelsea, projectjudi, 1life2liv, coffeeshopgirl, and Hope

It is not raining at the moment, but it is gray and such low-lying clouds..gloomy. However the weatherguessers say sun tomorrow and Wednesday. I had planned to start my summer job on Wednesday, but I ... just... might... postpone to Thursday, so I can enjoy a nice day!

My program - Modified South Beach & exercise at home. Slacked last summer and now need to lose the regain.
My motorcycle - '04 Honda VTX 1300C. Candy Apple Red!

VermontMom is offline   Reply With Quote