good morning chicks!
- that is so wonderful, your sister did that, so glad you told us
And you are probably back to BERP-ing today
- best wishes for the flight!! and we look forward to a WARM and SUNSHINY
post from Florida!
- so sorry about the migraine!
I do hope it is gone by now. Have you told us the 'flavors'
of your dogs? 3 is a herd!
- did you get that box packed before dinner?
(not nagging, really!)
- hope your eye appt. is routine and don't forget the-->
Regarding the issue of working in a workout, that is truly a big thing to do but it will be so rewarding to have exercise a regular thing to do..like not "am I going to work out?" but "when am I gonna work out"
, you are the yard queen!! I'm so glad you were able to enjoy the beautiful outdoors and got so much done! your yard will be a sanctuary.
Hi to pixellate
, who posted with concern to Fi
Hello to Ohio, Chelsea, projectjudi, 1life2liv, coffeeshopgirl, and Hope
It is not raining at the moment, but it is gray and such low-lying clouds..gloomy. However the weatherguessers
say sun tomorrow and Wednesday. I had planned to start my summer job on Wednesday, but I ... just... might... postpone to Thursday, so I can enjoy a nice day!