View Single Post
Old 05-04-2014, 10:47 PM   #35
Fiona W
rockin' my 50s!

S/C/G: 351/275/140

Height: 5'3"

Howdy y'all...just checking in briefly to say that there's been a lot going down this weekend on the emotional/family front. My sister called yesterday to say that my mother, who's got Alzheimer's and lives in a fancy "memory care" facility, started throwing things & pouring hot coffee on other people, so she's been hospitalized on a special geriatric psychiatry unit. The good news is that she's being cared for by a board-certified geriatric psychiatrist: I can't tell you how happy I was to hear that, because I've been worrying for a while that she might be depressed and heading for a breakdown. The bad news is that she's not doing all that well. Also, my sister and I had a little exchange of words, because...oh I won't go into the details. Anyway, tonight I am very relieved because my sister called me back, and we were able to repair our loving relationship with each other. My sweet little sister had the courage to call me back and make that happen! But now I'm exhausted, because I didn't take the day off from the BERP—I worked hard at it all day—so i need to crash. G'night everyone!

Current mini-goal: Get down to 260
Pounds to go: 15

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Mini-goal 1: 30 days binge-free —> done 12/21/13 & binge-free now
Mini-goal 2: Get down to 280 —> done 5/22/14