View Single Post
Old 05-04-2014, 05:46 PM   #53
AmberLS
AmberLS

S/C/G: High 298, IP-250/182/165

Height: 5ft 5in

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChipnDip View Post
Way to go! It's amazing how similar our losses are! At this point I have chosen to go a little lower than you so I am still waiting for the balance to shift where I have lost more than I have left but I also see onederland on the horizon! Weighing I two days early this week so not expecting a huge change but hoping I will be past the 40 pound mark. I have to have at least lost .5.
I think I'm going to change my goal too, but I want to see how hard this next 40lbs is, this first 40 was pretty simple but I know the lower you get the harder you get. Plus I am taking my vacation in June and I suspect I will gain some weight as I plan to eat P3 but I also plan to have some cocktails on the beach. So I will be starting over P1 on June 15 and we'll see how it goes. My new goal will be 150 if all goes well and I'm hoping to reach it at the same time I finish student teaching so end of November will be a huge celebration! LOL Of course I will be happy if I get to 160 by then cause I expect there will be some slowing. There are 29 weeks between now and when I'm done with school, and I'm taking a week off so I'll gain some I'm sure. 2lbs a week will put me close in 29 weeks!

Live as if you were to die tomorrow, learn as if you were to live forever - Gandhi