View Single Post
Old 05-04-2014, 06:49 AM   #2
drd1961

S/C/G: 190/137.5/140

Height: 5-4

Quote:
Originally Posted by IPColorado View Post
Hello All,

Just wanted to say hello. I am encouraged to find this website!

I just started the IP Diet on April 29th and have been following it to a tee. I heard about this from a friend and thought this sounds like something I could do. I hear that some see it as expensive, but when you take away the money I am not spending daily for lunch and the daily trip to the store for other meals it breaks about even....

I couldn't resist so I measured myself with completing this for only 3+ days - I have lot 5 lbs.

I had my first appointment on the 28th, and started on the 29th though I was planning to begin on the 30th. My goal is to get back to 185 - maybe I could fit into my military uniforms again??!?!?! But not sure how realistic that is as I was a rail at that time. 200 seems to be better, but the charts do say for my height that 185 is ideal for my height...so we will see.

Thanks for all your posts,

IPColorado
260/255/185
Once you get closer to goal you will have more of an idea of where your body should be. Some people go higher, some lower. When you have been heavy for awhile it is hard to judge. Good luck, and just follow the plan, it works!