View Single Post
Old 05-03-2014, 05:45 PM   #28
AmberLS
AmberLS

S/C/G: High 298, IP-250/182/165

Height: 5ft 5in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yayalaine View Post
I have also struggled this week. It is especially strange because it had been so easy at first. I was so surprised that I had NOT craved sweets and had found it easy to ignore "illegal" foods around me. But, that all changed this week. Don't know why... though I do have a theory. For one, I am bored with my food selections. Second, I am tired of all the prep work. Third, because of those first two, I haven't been pre-planning and pre-prepping like I should...

I don't know, really, but I'm going to take some time this weekend to think hard about my goals and try to find some ways to bring back some excitement that I had in the first few weeks.
I agree, the prep work gets time consuming! Mostly the need to go to the store every couple of days for fresh veggies. I do love veggies so it's not the end of the world. I haven't had green beans on this diet, maybe I'll have some for dinner tonight. In all honesty I'm not even craving things I normally crave, I just want anything but what I've been eating lol. Craving cheese and peanut butter, neither of which I'm a huge fan of. I mean I eat those things but definitely not binge foods. A little peanut butter on an apple sometimes, and cheese in things.

Live as if you were to die tomorrow, learn as if you were to live forever - Gandhi