View Single Post
Old 05-03-2014, 07:33 AM   #23
BillBlueEyes

S/C/G: 239/173/165

Height: 5'9"

Thumbs up Saturday - World Press Freedom Day

Diet Coaches/Buddies I got one of those dehydrated pounds back - worked on water for the day. I felt good enough to run errands, including a trip to a genuine chocolate factory to buy stuff for my kids Easter Baskets for our delayed Easter Dinner this evening. In addition to one high end chocolate bar each, each household will get a ten pound bag of cocoa mulch. I have no idea why this is a good idea, but it fits my need to put something in their Easter Basket that I haven't before. I did indulge in FREE samples; CREDIT moi that I planned to do - it was a chocolate factory.

Almost no exercise. Spent time in bed getting myself feeling better for this evening. Me and feeling poorly don't do well together.

onebyone LOL at needing a reason for opening windows. With such a jerk, my bounds for veracity expand enough that I'd tell him that I only did it when the outside temperature was between 68 - 76 degrees F. Kudos for such a stellar week meeting deadlines. If you win the Spanish competition will you go to Spain?

Joy (gardenerjoy) "Normal place ... normal choice" sounds good to me.

Debbie (Lexxiss) Super Kudos for marching forward and cleaning and decluttering that which bugged you.

Cheryl (GosfordGirl) Welcome "first cold day of Autumn" - from a guy ecstatic to experience a warm day of Spring.

maryann - Thanks for "takes time and intention."

nationalparker Yay for dressing up to lift the spirits.

Tricia (AZtricia) - Happy Birthday to your DH - hope you get to see him, LOL. Good reminder, "Rushing lunch and stress does not."

flnu - That's impressive gain running your 5K - Kudos. [The book I read said that a mother of two kids is not allowed to get sick.]

6crowsgold - "Romaine leaves" are just the best. I was into these for a spell and have drifted.

freely - Yep, posting here is just the right way to get reliable Diet Coaches/Buddies. We serve that role for each other and welcome you into the group. You'll find it easy. My recommendation is to not post personal responses for a spell until you've come to differentiate us - at first we look like one big blur. I read my Advantages Response Card in the morning; others tend to read it on demand. Glad that you've joined us.

Readers -
Quote:
day 15 Monitor Your Eating

The Benefits of writing Down What You Eat
...Checking off what you've eaten and
writing down what you hadn't planned to
....eat forces you to
become aware of
. . . . . . . .what you're dong
Judith S. Beck, Ph.D., The Beck Diet Solution (Pink book), pg 143.
Following Dr. Judith Beck via 3FC's Beck Diet Solution Forum: 7 years and 1 month