Thread: 300+.....Bios
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2014, 04:02 AM   #129
Athena92

S/C/G: 307/?/160

Height: 5'7''

DATE - May 3rd

USER NAME - Athena92

SIGNIFICANCE OF YOUR USER NAME - 92 is my year of birth and Athena was the name I planned to changed my name to.

REAL NAME - Danielle/Dany

AGE - 22

BIRTHDATE - February 9th

WHERE YOU LIVE - New York!

SIGNIFICANT OTHER - None

KIDS - None yet, but I do want children.

PETS - I have a bird. I just recently put my 15 year old cat to sleep. It's weird not to say that I have a cat.

OCCUPATION - Currently unemployed, but looking for a babysitting/nanny job.

STARTING WEIGHT - I haven't weighed myself in a little while, but last I checked I was 319.

FAV. EXERCISE(S) - Bike riding and squats. Killer on my knees, but only ones I can handle at the moment

FAV. NO-NO FOODS - It's not a food, but Pepsi. It's my addiction and I'm weaning myself off of it.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU -
I have psoriasis, psoriatic arthritis and social anxiety which causes me to be pretty closed off. I don't have real life friends unless you count my sister because I don't go out, but I really want to change that. Hopefully college will help me break though my social anxiety. I have a great interest in names. I'm what people will call a name nerd. I enjoy learning about the etymology and history of names. It's probably one of my biggest passions. Runner ups would be reading, music and cooking. Well, that's about it. I'm open to answering any questions!

Oh, I forgot to say that I'm a huge Supernatural fan. Partly due to Jensen Ackles.

Athena92 is offline   Reply With Quote