View Single Post
Old 05-02-2014, 11:07 PM   #24
kelijpa
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/see sig/143

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaplods View Post

The only way to avoid disagreements, debates, and even occasionally heated arguments is to say nothing of interest.
Kaplods, it's statements like this that keep you in my3FC favorites, once again, well said

DiamondGeog as you can tell, you will be missed, I love how in your one post you said "lastly" then went on for quite awhile longer. I've enjoyed the spirited discussions that seem to follow you, at least on weight loss support, I guess over there we just get a small dose.

Keep doing what works for you, until it doesn't, then make some adjustments and keep going, getting healthy is the main thing, how we do it is individual.

Best of luck to you

And I have to ask again, did I really read that you put butter and oil in your coffee? What does it taste like?

Again, best of luck

...as you eliminate the options that don't work, you can't help but eventually stumble upon what does. -Kaplods

Thanks to Diana and GardenerJoy for threads that keep me going month after month!

DH

Last edited by kelijpa : 05-02-2014 at 11:17 PM.
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote