View Single Post
Old 05-02-2014, 09:11 PM   #19
AZtricia
Healthy Lifestyle Changes

S/C/G: 260/ticker/...-1 more pound

Height: 5'6"

Hello Coaches,

A bigger breakfast definitely helps me. Rushing lunch and stress does not. I'm at 2000 calories for the day and plan to stop (5:30ish here). Tomorrow is groceries, helping ds w/ tons of end of school year stuff and hopefully finally celebrating dh's b-day...but the neighbors are moving and he also agreed to help them & ride/bicycle with a friend...so who knows!

freely Welcome! Yes, it is OK to post looking forward to getting to know you.

Lexxiss good to see you again and you were able to check in. Great list of credits. I hope the stress lowers soon.

6crowsgold I like romaine instead of tortillas and taco shells. So glad it worked for you.

nationalparker Hope you have a great time at the dinner theater. Sorry you dad is still not well enough to come home.

gardenerjoy Kudos for 10%.

maryann ((HUGS)) the stress is getting to me too right now. Telling the truth to yourself is important. It is also true that your weight and struggles do not define who you are. You are awesome, and an inspiration. None of us here is perfect!! I hope you are able to figure out the mood swings soon, they make life difficult! For me, I need some daily sun and no sugar and "good bacteria" with every meal. Most of the hormones that make you sleep well and have a good mood are made in your intestines, so a healthy gut is important. Essential fatty acids help construct those hormones and they are next on my supplement plan as soon as my stress is low enough to deal with figuring out dosage.

flnu Kudos for the running improvement and your exercise.

onebyone I know those long term goals are tempting, but I personally can't even deal with Beck's 5 lb and do one at a time. I hope you won't let yourself be derailed. The process is slow and a roller coaster. Sorry you have a nasty landlord

BillBlueEyes NO fun, no fun at all. I think you should count the shivering as exercise hope you feel MUCH better soon!

GosfordGirl/Cheryl Awesome that you went to the gym. Crazy about the "plain" yogurt! Hurray for renewed confidence. I've also seen research that smaller spread out meals are less satisfying and not as "good" for you. I don't think DF has everything right and I stick with one snack a day as well.

Beck FB: Friday Weekend Warm-up: If you want to be able to lose weight (or maintain your weight), it’s critical to watch your alcohol consumption on weekends. Don’t fool yourself – alcohol has a lot of calories and can really sabotage weight loss efforts in a number of ways. Just as you would have a plan for what you would eat an event, it’s important to also have a plan for how much (if any) you’ll drink.

Last edited by AZtricia : 05-02-2014 at 09:13 PM.