Old 05-02-2014, 02:12 PM   #14
Snoofie
Up and at 'em...again!

S/C/G: 203.4/ticker/140.0

Height: 5'0"

Screen Name: Snoofie

Age/Age Range: 33 (34 in 20 days!)

Family Life: Single and perfectly happy with that *L*

Hobbies and Interests: Reading, writing, mindless computer games (I'm looking at you, Candy Crush Saga!), music

Favorite Music: Pretty much anything except opera

Favorite Color(s): Pink and red

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: Walking. I also have a thing for the elliptical. *L*

What are your fitness/health goals? To get to my goal weight (erm, again) and be able to run 5K a couple times a week

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? I became pre-diabetic. I'm not anymore, but I've regained 20 pounds and I feel like I'm right back at my highest weight. Weird, right?

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? I find it really, really difficult to stay away from my favourite "junk food" (which is weird because I didn't really find it that difficult when I first lost all my weight)

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? I need to increase my intake of vegetables and fruit. And I need to stop coming up with excuses for why I "can't" go to the gym.

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : Myself when I was in high school. *L*

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? I haven't worn a bathing suit since I was, like, six. That would be fabulous.

Last edited by Snoofie : 05-02-2014 at 02:17 PM.
Snoofie is offline   Reply With Quote