View Single Post
Old 05-02-2014, 12:44 PM   #33
karkrazy13
Started IP on 3/1/2014

S/C/G: 237.5/207.5/140

Height: 5'1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth Ann View Post

Somewhere along the line, something clicked and it became easier and easier to stay OP. Maybe just getting in the habit of it? Maybe the fact that I was doing great and really starting to like seeing the numbers go down? Maybe feeling so much better in general? I don't know, I just know it got easier most of the time. Was still hard sometimes, but I got through it.

to everyone!
This is exactly what has happened to me! Since I am the kind of person who can eat the same thing every day and not get bored, I have my weekly menu down pat, and I don't even have to think about it! I measure everything out on Sunday so I am ready for the entire week. It's SO nice not to have to think about what I'm going to eat! And what's even better... I'm losing weight and I'm not starving!!

This is the first plan I have been able to follow because it has structure. If it didn't have that, I don't think I would be able to do it.

Don't get discouraged in the beginning, because it really does get easier and easier! Good luck to everyone!

One for every 5 pounds lost!

karkrazy13 is offline   Reply With Quote