View Single Post
Old 05-02-2014, 10:24 AM   #12
Ubee

S/C/G: 327/264/?

Height: 5'7"

Good Morning!
Restless I live near Green Bay. So I have to be honest. I don't get the whole thing where you feel like you are cheating. We all have to dance to the beat of our own drum. We are all so different and what works for one may not work for another. We all have the same goal, to lose weight, get healthier and look as fab as possible. Yes, we sometimes hand out advice but we all are a take it or leave it group. We get how hard and complicated this is. Glad to have you with us!
Sugar2go welcome! Don't worry about catching up just jump in and join us. When you are ready feel free to tell us more about yourself.
Sam hugs to you honey. Let us know how it goes. If it is any comfort my cysts popped. I'm proud of you for staying on plan during this difficult time. I will always call you out on the doughnuts. Been there done that and started a year long slight gain/stall. Not what you want!
Betsy 9 pounds down! Good for you! You and your imagination with a May Day Pole! Time for a second career in Hollywood!
Silent I hate it when a illness lingers. Please do get better, Betsy is starting to scare me with her May Day Pole! We need to pick your/our social life back up. If you think you are dull where does the leave Betsy and I??? Great job getting in all that exercise. Not sure if I can give you tough love you are so sweet. The scale is really moving down for you lately. Good job!
I had a light bulb moment. I have been eating like a horse. It started when I changed my exercise from the evening to the morning. I also noticed I only have that problem when I go on the treadmill. So a new change...try to walk outside or as a last resort go on the treadmill in the evening.
Also realized my clothes do not make me feel attractive. Going to work on changing that even if I do hate shopping.
Food is planned and I am done being fat!
Have a peaceful day!

Last edited by Ubee : 05-02-2014 at 10:27 AM.