View Single Post
Old 05-01-2014, 02:29 PM   #118
RubyRed93

S/C/G: 236/218/180

Height: 5"2

constellationmomma-I am so close too, Yesterday my weight was 220.2 and this morning it was 220.8. It's so frustrating.

When I started my weight loss journey, I told myself that I can get a new phone when I lose 20 pounds. And now I'm 4 pounds away! I wish I could rush this process because I haven't had a phone since the beggining of February when my other one broke. My friends are always trying to get me to just buy the phone anyway so they can text me, but I just tell them no. If I get the phone now, I won't have a reward for when I lose 20 pounds.

I asked my brother to make a workout plan for me, but he said no. So I started looking online and I found this website called Blogilates. So I'm going to try that out on the days I don't go to the gym.

And thanks for the well wishes on my ankle! It's better now. It only hurt for that day, but now I'm afraid to go to the gym as much as I was before. So I'm only going Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays. My brother asked me when was the next time I'm going and I said "Friday". And he said "Well I'm going with you and you're going to be sweating a lot and your arms are going to hurt for days". So now I'm thinking That's good....ish. Maybe I can make it to the two teens by Monday.

RubyRed93 is offline   Reply With Quote