View Single Post
Old 05-01-2014, 09:25 AM   #116
wvuchick

S/C/G: 246/213.4/150

Height: 5' 3"

Good morning all!

I was down a lb this morning. Maybe two, but I will wait and see what the scale says tomorrow. I've been waiting and hoping. I finished up two weeks up fast 5 (although I've been doing IF for about 6 weeks now), which is how long it is supposed to take to start losing on it. So I'm hoping this is the start of steady losses.

Ruby and loozer - I feel your pain on the ankle injuries. I chipped my heal bone almost ten years ago and had to have surgery on it. Still bothers me. I've tried running, but I just can't do it. I didn't really like running when I tried it anyhow, so no big loss there.

wanna - WTG on another loss. I really think it helps to change up your routine every once in awhile (i.e. revisiting induction phase of atkins). I'm going to DC in a little over a week for police week. (thousands of men in uniform surrounding me...yes please! ) I know I won't stay on plan, but I am just hoping not to gain and that the change in routine will help spur on more weight loss when I get back.

Happy Friday eve everyone!

Started dieting again 3/10/2014
Started Fast 5 4/14/2014
Onederland goal: Christmas 2014
Second mini-goal: 169 - June 2015
Goal: 150 - Christmas 2015
One for every 5 lbs. lost.
wvuchick is offline   Reply With Quote