Closed Thread

Old 04-30-2014, 10:39 PM   #286  
~Shannon

S/C/G: 210.8/see ticker/140

Height: 5 ft 3.5 in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wannabehealthy View Post

Shannon, I saved that tuna recipe in my online recipe file. I never think to put all those different things in my tuna.

I read the Chicks in Control sometimes and have posted there a couple times. I think I also have binge eating disorder but have never been in counseling or actually gave it a name. My main problem would be I wanted to finish off all the "bad" food because I was going to start my diet tomorrow. I never connected it with emotions, I just wanted to eat, and it was always carbs. No wonder I became diabetic.
My eating often has started with emotions but then I think the taste of the food took over....or something with the insulin response....I'd find myself over the emotion but still stuffing my face.
Old 04-30-2014, 10:51 PM   #287  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

Shannon I will certainly let you all know how it goes. I would think with my carbs being better that my fbs would be better but I was thinking this moring maybe I'm not waiting long enough. When they do it at the drs it's 12 hours but I do it when I get up at 5:30 so I don't forget. Going to the bathroom is a major issue for me. I was doing one of the wake med studies but couldn't finish because of work, but I kept getting the placebo anyway so it didn't help I was just reading another thread that was talking about eggs and upset stomach, stomach pain and gas and that is me when I eat eggs since starting this journey. I feel like there is something wrong with my insides. I always have issues I feel bad that this other person has them (she was on an IP thread but I'm glad to know I'm not the only one) ... huh on my daughter not making a mess (she makes a terrible mess as do all of the children when they cook/prepare anything) the good thing is that she is at the age where she likes to clean (she thinks it's fun). I just have to re-do it. I am very particular about things so I re-do a lot in here
Old 04-30-2014, 10:58 PM   #288  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wannabehealthy View Post

I read the Chicks in Control sometimes and have posted there a couple times. I think I also have binge eating disorder but have never been in counseling or actually gave it a name. My main problem would be I wanted to finish off all the "bad" food because I was going to start my diet tomorrow. I never connected it with emotions, I just wanted to eat, and it was always carbs. No wonder I became diabetic.
Carol Sue I just read this part ... that's what I said about my eating I know I have an eating disorder that I can now somewhat control. I have just never been to the doctor for it so I have never been diagnosed. My issue did not only involve bad carbs. I was the one to finish mine, yours and every bodies. I would eat constantly until I was miserable. I would sneak and eat when everyone went upstairs. I would eat in the car and throw the trash away before I got home. I just called it greedy.
Old 05-01-2014, 06:48 AM   #289  

S/C/G: 217/179/142

Height: 5'2

I started the May thread this morning.

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/diab...-may-chat.html
Closed Thread