View Single Post
Old 04-30-2014, 11:18 PM   #25
Ali06

S/C/G: 353/see ticker/175

Height: 5'8"

Wednesday was much better --- whew, didn't eat enough Tuesday, especially carbs from veggies, and was feeling horrible this morning.

04/30/14
B: 1 cube cheddar cheese, 3 slices deli ham (Oscar Mayer Shaved Smoked Ham).

Was feeling horrible right abouy there, drank 1 cup of chicken broth

L: Leftover hamburger patty - with a salad (romaine lettuce and baby spinich/spring mix, mushrooms, tomatoes, onion, black olive, ranch dressing).

S: 1 cup cooked cabbage, 1/2 cup brocolli dipped in ranch (2 tbsp, 1 carb).

D: Pork chop 5 oz seasoned and cooked in Olive Oil, broccoli and cauliflower mix (2 cups total). Dipped in A1 steak sauce (1 carb per 1 tbsp... did splurge and used 2 tbsp).

Carbs 20g with 13.2 from Veggie
Calories 1168.4
Carbs 10%, Fat 56%, Protein 34%

Also had 10 cups of water, 1 8 oz coffee (with half and half - 1 serving, 1 carb included above) and 1 8 oz chicken broth, listed as 1 carb as well, also included above.

Although I decided I was gonna weigh weekly - I did end up getting on the scales today lol It was actually unrelated to weighing myself was trying to figure out how much an item weighed and could only do it with myself holding it.

I just got my scales yesterday so yesterday I was 352.00 today I was 351.6.

My husband was down 7 lbs since yesterday! I had him step on it 3 times to be sure lol! He didn't have on shoes either time and had on clothes of similar weight - just tshirt and shorts. And we checked it twice the day before to make sure readings were consistent especially since it was new scales!

Energy levels have returned to slightly above where I have normally been pre-Atkins. Still have a bit of a nagging headache from this morning. I'm sure working 14 hrs each day this week hasn't helped either lol

After Thursday my work life will settle down and I can get in a better routine. And plan meals better too.
Ali06 is offline   Reply With Quote