View Single Post
Old 04-30-2014, 09:35 PM   #232
SamIAm86

S/C/G: 340/269.6/160

Height: 5'4"

Hey Everyone,

This going to be a quick post...I'm pretty tired lol...

Terra Great job on losing 12 lbs keep it up! The walking is helping!

Ubee The cookies sound awesome, let me know how it turns out!

Silent Glad you were able to get some exercise in, hope the cough goes away soon <3

Betsy Thanks! I am actually in awe of myself for doing them! My legs are gonna look awesome one day!

Dean Stay strong with the graduation! If you fall off a bit, don't sweat it, I think you're strong enough to bounce back.

Today I did a no no...I ate 2 donuts and also had some hashbrowns with my breakfast. I had made some chia pudding last night but it wasn't sweet enough when I tried it at work so I added in some fake sugar and I shoulda known...it tasted like straight chemicals so I had to throw it out. I went next door to the diner and got some scrambled eggs, turkey sausage and hashbrowns...then later for a snack I ate a donut...I skipped lunch because I wasn't really hungry and then I ate another donut in the afternoon. I had a dang apple in my lunch bag, I should have ate that, but I'm not going to beat myself up over it...Just going to move on. For dinner tonight I wasn't that hungry so I made myself a fruit salad and ate some chicken deli meat slices and some cheese rolled up. I'm pretty satisfied. Back completely on plan tomorrow. I will say I have been pretty lucky with not gaining lately but I don't want to jinx it with over indulging.

Tomorrow I go in for my ultra sound to have my ovaries checked. The last time I had one was 4 years ago when I was diagnosed with PCOS. At the time I had 4 cysts on one ovary, and 5 on the other, and they were about 1 mm a piece. I am hoping they haven't gotten bigger, or maybe some have gone away completely. I'm really not looking forward to this appointment, but I know I have to do this, so may as well get it over with. Tonight was an off night for working out but will pick it back up with some cardio tomorrow and maybe some arms.

Have a great night everyone!

SamIAm86 is offline   Reply With Quote