View Single Post
Old 04-30-2014, 12:05 PM   #13
BigChiefHoho

S/C/G: 175 / ticker / 125

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ak812 View Post
My plan for this challenge is to use MyFitnessPal to track what I eat and stay in my daily calorie limit & exercise 5x a week for at least 30 minutes. I've started taking a Spin class on Tuesdays & Thursdays and it has been kicking my butt, but in a good way! On days when I don't do Spin, I usually do 30 minutes of the elliptical & then spend a bit of time on the weight machines at the gym. What's everyone else's plan for this challenge
Hey, congrats on your upcoming wedding! That's super exciting, and I bet you'll look great in the dress.

As far as plans go, I'm using MFP too (username is bigchiefhoho if anyone wants to add me). Calories are kind of a pain to figure out, since I'm currently breastfeeding a baby and whenever I cut food TOO much my milk dries up, so I have to keep to around 2000 per day. For exercise I'm almost done with couch to 5k, then I'll start running more, and I'm going to start lifting weights when my husband gets back on dry land. In the meantime I've been doing zumba and spin classes on my non-running days (zumba is more fun, spin feels like a better workout, I usually go with zumba, heh).

Former maintainer, now losing again in 2014 after my second baby.
BigChiefHoho is offline   Reply With Quote