View Single Post
Old 04-29-2014, 06:47 PM   #63
ReenHag
Renee~ Started IP Aug. 25

S/C/G: 186/136.4/125

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mainemum View Post
Quick question for those who use Maple Grove Sugar Free pancake mix - where do you buy it?
I buy it at Martin's, which also has stores in PA called Giant. Also check their website "Where to buy" section at http://www.maplegrove.com/content_wtb.asp

Quote:
Originally Posted by evemomma View Post
We women are TERRIBLE at putting ourselves first! It got worse for me once I had kids, too. I was taking care of my clients, my kids, my hubby...but DEFINITELY not myself. I was trying to "quick fix" myself with frappucinos, brownies and French fries.

My mood has been amazing since getting rid of all sugar. I didn't even have the sugar withdrawals I always heard so much about! I shudder to think how sick I have made myself. Blech.
I agree on the mood improvement. I feel my mood is overall better, and even those emotional, moody PMS symptoms are not as bad (although other TOM issues are worse!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staceyhay View Post
Yesterday I saw someone I haven't seen in months and she said I looked great and what was I doing. I said lean protein and lots of veggies. She was eating some carmel corn and asked if I'd like some. I said I don't eat that. I can't believe that came out of my mouth and not that I can't eat that. NSV for me. Woo hoo.
Excellent!