View Single Post
Old 04-29-2014, 06:23 PM   #195
exquisitern

S/C/G: 250/184.4/146

Height: 5'2"

Good Afternoon everyone! Thanks everyone for the welcome.
I knew this would be a good group.
Congratulations Lucinda!
Carol Sue: The recipe with the Fiber one and chocolate and peanut butter sounds awesome! I'd have to share immediately after making, otherwise I would want to gobble it all down.
Well, I did get an hour walk last night and even slow jogged part of the way. Walked twice today. I wish it was a little warmer, but when I walk I warm up.
I have a very simple diet that I do. I eat fruit 2-3 servings during the day while I'm at work and then when I get home I eat a reasonable portion of whatever I'm cooking or serving the girls for dinner that night. I work 8-4:30 during the day, so I'm usually pretty hungry when I get home, so I will eat some baked tostitos and salsa or some yogurt with fresh blueberries thrown in until I get dinner ready. I live in a two story house so I try not to take anything with me upstairs to bed except a diet coke, which has helped alot because I love to snack on stuff. So far it has worked, so I'm going with it.

I hope everyone is doing well and safe. At least we were bypassed by the tornado's in my town, though it's terrible about Arkansas and Mississippi.

"The only thing that stands between a person and what they want in life is the will to try it and the faith to believe it possible."- Rich Devos

Short term goal: