View Single Post
Old 04-29-2014, 05:13 PM   #3
Pattience
banned

S/C/G: 80.2kg/66kg/60kg x2.2 for lb

Height: 165cm/5' 4.5"

What exercises have you been trying to do.

Google around for exercise and asthma. I just read one site which didn't mention fatigue. But fatigue is normal when you are unfit. But that doesn't mean you should push on without a care. You could be overdoing it.

It would be best to work with a professional - get advice from doctor, physiotherapist, sports doctor or in a class situation probably something more like tai chi or yoga where you won't be quickly pushing your self hard. Tell any instructor you start out with what your condition is and your experience so far so that they can be sure not to let you over exert yourself and advise you accordingly.

Low seratonin levels can also cause fatigue so if you've had depression or even if not, this could be part of the explanation but its most probably due to standard lack of fitness.

Unfit people have small muscles that means less oxygen gets to the muscles. and that's why unfit people feel fatigue. Runners don't need big muscles in legs and arms but they do have a big strong heart muscle.

But you don't need to be killing yourself at the gym to lose weight. I don't do any formal exercise. I just work in my garden and occasionally take the dog for a walk on the beach. WEight loss is 80% diet.

Of course there are many benefits to exercise and if you are extremely unfit then you do need to increase your activity and fitness level but there's no need to hurry or risk your health in the process.

Last edited by Pattience : 04-29-2014 at 05:15 PM.
Pattience is offline   Reply With Quote