Thread: IP Daily Chat
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2014, 02:34 PM   #58
Johnsdeere
Started IP Alt 1/29/14

S/C/G: 234/154.4/150

Height: 5'4"

Hey everyone!
I was hoping to get your opinions on something. For the past week I've been hungry more. I've been eatting all of my required foods and water. I don't believe my activity level has increased so I'm wondering why the hunger? I have chosen to have a additional unrestricted item rather then something off of plan, but still it's more than what you "should" eat on Phase I (alternatives).
The other night I'm saying my prayers and making a mental decision to elminiate this additional item but, the scale has gone down 4 lbs and I still have two days to go before my weekly weigh in! How would you analyze that? I normally have 2-3lb losses a week. Is this just a fluke and I should elminate the extra unrestricted item or do you think the extra protein, calories, carbohydrates are helping?

I want to remain sucessful and meet my goal. I've come a long way, this means alot to me. Please let me know what you think, I woud appreciate it.

"What gets you to the next level is truly believing you deserve to be where you are". Alex Morgan