View Single Post
Old 04-29-2014, 03:29 PM   #112
RubyRed93

S/C/G: 236/218/180

Height: 5"2

wvuchick, it's good that you're able to resist temptations now. I'm still working on that. A few weeks ago, when my job had a party, my supervisor told me to being in a snack and usually I ask her what I should bring and this time she said "Bring something you like". So I brought in a bag of BBQ chips because I HATE BBQ chips. So I wasn't tempted at this party to eat really unhealthy. I did eat some things though.

I hurt my ankle somehow and now I can't walk properly. And all I do at the gym is go on the treadmill. So I guess no gym today. My brother and coworker said that my ankle hurts because I go every Monday-Thursday and do the same thing each time so I should just go maybe 3 days a week. But I still want to exercise somehow. So I guess now is the time to incorporate more strength workouts instead of just cardio. So I'm going to make my brother come up with some workout plan for me.

On another note, today marks 50 days since I've started my weight loss journey. This is the longest I've ever lasted. And this morning my weight was 220.6. I'm almost in the two teens!

RubyRed93 is offline   Reply With Quote