View Single Post
Old 04-29-2014, 12:42 PM   #211
Ubee

S/C/G: 327/277/?

Height: 5'7"

Good Morning!
Dean you struggle with a positive attitude??? I come on here looking forward to sharing a cup of coffee with you. I can just feel a smile and a positive mood generating through your posts! You are right attitude is key.
Fi I can not connect to your collage right now as the site is down but I look forward to seeing it. One day when I was growing up I was looking at my dads skin and I asked why his skin was a different tone then mine and he said because our family is Heinz 57, a little bit of everything.
Unsuspected it might be time to give your doctor a call.
Sam before my hysterectomy I went on the pill to try and calm things down. I got sick, so I feel for you. There is something called "Patients Bill Of Rights" doctors can not make you do anything you do not want to. A good doctor will work with you. Good luck.
Restless what do you investigate? It sounds so exciting! I love that Killer is a service cat. Most cats think we are around to service them. You sure do have a difficult journey. Just take what you need from this thread. I get stronger by giving support. We all have times where we need more then we can give and that is fine by me. We get it.
Almost have all my letters and cards done. That will be a huge weight off my chest. I am so not like Fi.
Let's have a peaceful and focused day!
Ubee is offline   Reply With Quote