View Single Post
Old 04-29-2014, 10:14 AM   #192
Cajunlady165

S/C/G: 281/218/165

Height: 5'2"

Good morning ladies. I posted yesterday and did personals. I had to stop for a minute and it went poof. Gone. That's very aggravating.
Last night and today are not good days for me. Don't feel good at all. I'm going to be 53 on the 10th of May. I thought I would be over this monthly stuff by now.
My heart goes out to those that are getting the tornadoes in arkansas, miss, Alabama and tenn. Saying prayers for those people.
My weekend was not so good diet wise. I feel like a big fast bloated pig. If you stuck me with a knife I would explode. I'm doing better this week. I very rarely get up at night to go to the bathroom. I got up twice last night. I knew I had a lot of fluid.
We finished ds's shed for his lawn mower this weekend and he invited us to supper Sunday afternoon. It was very good.
We have to finish another set of steps for other ds before the weekend and our chores for our sons are done. Yay!!
We are planning to go to the summer camp and spend the weekend. We haven't been since September. We have a pipe busted in the bathroom that we will fix and cut grass and spray. May even do a little fishing out on the lake. We haven't camped since the last week of February at the winter/ hunting camp. So it's time. I've been home on weekends long enough. Lol.

I'm going to send this before it disappears. I'll try to get to personals later.

Hugs
Cajun