View Single Post
Old 04-29-2014, 12:24 AM   #208
unsuspected
Celeste

S/C/G: 330/325/120-140

Height: 5'5-'6

Talking

Hello allllllll! I am way too tired to read everybodies thoughts right now, I promise to sneak back in the morning, but I do have a quick question!

Is anybody here using Phentermine? or has used it?
I am using it correctly of course, with no side effects, but I think it's working too well! I have 0 appetite at all, I slept through the morning breakfast hours and worked around cleaning my house from 10AM to about 4:30PM with 3 sitting breaks for my tea. It was crazy the amount of energy I had. Normally that would have been enough to send me crashing into bed but I still went out and got some hefty cases of water from CVS THEN I went walking for 2 miles. CRAZY crazy crazy. And I only ate once!? And even then it was like trying to shove a live cow through my throat. I'm not sure if anybody has anything to say but if they did, that would be awesome. I'd like to think i'm not slowly going crazy. I am not taking the phentermine to "lose weight" essentially, but to assist me in not eating at night or craving my sweet sweet treats.
*Sorry if I was all over the place in this post, i'm exhausted and clearly off on a random tangent
unsuspected is offline   Reply With Quote