View Single Post
Old 04-28-2014, 08:21 PM   #206
Restless
~~

Height: 6'

Thanks for the nice welcome.

My fur kid is Killer, a 17 lb ball of awesome chunkiness on legs. She's my service cat and alerts me to low blood sugar or low O2 sats. Id be lost without her.

I live in Madison Wisconsin where I work full time as an Investigator. I love the job now as much as I did 15 years ago when I started.

Im here to lose some serious weight and hopefully to make a few friends in the process. Ive got about 100--150 lbs to lose as fast and as healthy as possible. I have UARS (Upper Airway Resistance Syndrome) and SDB (Sleep Disordered Breathing) Ive had 30 some surgeries, 2 broken backs, a fractured neck, 10 knee surgeries, 3 or 4 shoulder surgeries et al. Yah...what it all means is I always hurt---bad. My breathing is seriously limiting my exercise mostly because when it hurts to sit still, you know it's gonna hurt to move. So far Im still able to work full time, do some shopping and some housework / cleaning which I love. My Fiance'...GOD BLESS him..is retired and helps more than words can say. he has his own issues with MS.

So that's a little about me. Im starting to check into weight loss surgery being as my Insurance Co wont cover weight loss meds. Its hard and it's gonna be hard but its not the first time Ive tangled with difficult things.

Again...thanks for the welcome. I hope to be here as much as my schedule will allow and be as supportive for others as possible.
Restless is offline   Reply With Quote