View Single Post
Old 04-28-2014, 04:03 PM   #111
FleurDeLis
He is Risen! Alleluia!

S/C/G: 205/181.5/145

Height: 5'5"

Hoopty- I'm the same way. I get sick so much more than him. It's going to be weird!!!!

Seemyfeet-Nice job on the.05 down!

Emily-While it does add up, be thankful you stayed so close to your number. If you think about your day, I'm sure there was some sort of exercise you did where you burned 52 calories!

Ran errands today. Stopped at a new Subway by my house to see if they had the veggie patty sandwich. Of course not... :/ So ironically I settled for a philly cheesesteak. I'm not a vegetarian, I just think the veggie patty is delicious. My sandwich came in at 680 calories with all the fixins and the sauces. It filled me up really well too. High protein and just a lot of meat on it in general.

720 cals left for the day. DH and I are going to a young adult group at our church tonight. There will be "refreshments." I have no idea what that will include, but I plan on steering for the healthier stuff. Won't have an exact cal count for the whole day, but I'm doing really well with my portion sizes now so I feel confident I can survive such social gatherings!