View Single Post
Old 04-28-2014, 01:13 PM   #5
EofAZ

Hi Everyone. Looks like I am the senior citzen of the group but I am in my mid 30's in my heart. LOL I am still pinching myself because I can't believe I'm in my 60's. I was just chatting with a girlfriend last night, talking about how fast the last 30 years went by, I almost feel like I completely missed them.

So ... I'm 62, married, have 3 dogs (2 pugs and a stray that decided my house was where he wanted to grow old), a Cockatoo and an aquarium (every time I feed the fish I count them all to make sure everyone is accounted for.) I'm nuts.

Have 2 daughters and 4 grandchildren ... and 6 step children and 12 step grandchildren and 1 step great grandson.

I have really got to get my head back on my shoulders. Had a really good weightloss but since last Thanksgiving it keeps creeping up, 5 pounds at Thanksgiving, 5 at Christmas, 5 during vacation and anouther 5 at Easter and I just can't seem to get focused to take that 5 back off after each holiday. I soooo need our Challenge to help refocus on what I'm doing.

I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone,

EofAZ is offline   Reply With Quote