View Single Post
Old 04-28-2014, 11:28 AM   #38
jcatron243
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

MM~Running with the family was great!! DH couldn't believe how out of shape he felt after working out at the Y for almost 5 months. I told him he should start running with me. At least a couple miles a week.

Mindy~ You are doing an awesome job on running!!! I don't have any advice on the evil scale. Maybe a nutritionist can help? Have you tried a gluten free diet? I know its "all the rage" right now, but It may be something worth trying. I'm considering it.

Diana~ I was thinking of you this weekend while I was working in my garden. Last year I started with a small 4 x 4 raised garden. This year I expanded with several pots and a pallet. Tommy volunteered me for sending in 23 Ziploc baggies of gardening soil for a school project, that was fun. (edit: then I found out he only needed 3/4 of a gallon of soil. )

Kris~ I hope that you are taking some time for yourself.

Carma~ I hope all is doing well! I know you were getting really close to Onederland!!

W 80 oz
E run. I'm going to start with 4 miles but I may go farther since my mind is really with it today.
E Keep it clean. I want to get off that extra 4 pounds that I gained this month.
D Keep the good mood flying. 2 days and counting.

Last edited by jcatron243 : 04-28-2014 at 11:43 AM.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote