View Single Post
Old 04-28-2014, 10:54 AM   #187
exquisitern

S/C/G: 250/184.4/146

Height: 5'2"

I hope I can join this thread. My name is Donna. I'm a 56 year old mom with two 15 year old girls, one my natural daughter and the other I adopted last year after her mother passed away. I've always been over weight. I had a gastric bypass about 20 years ago which was a good thing. I lost from 330 lbs to 160 lbs. Well the thing with a gastric bypass is your stomach is a stretchable muscle and if you don't eat right and exercise, you begin gaining weight after a time. So last year I found myself at 250 lbs, getting older, beginning to see some health problems and decided that I needed to do some changing. I've lost 53.4 pounds since March 2013, but I want to continue and would love to get back to 160 lbs or even to 146 lbs which would put me out of the obese range. I've started watching what I eat, being aware of calories and started walking and looking at doing some at home cardio to increase the calorie burn. I been on this site off and on through the years and love all the ladies and gentlemen on here and all the support that is available. Hope to get to know you ladies better. Everyone have a great day. It's raining here in Memphis, TN today, but I hope to get a walk in before the end of the day. I lost 0.8 lbs this past week. Take care and talk to everyone later.

"The only thing that stands between a person and what they want in life is the will to try it and the faith to believe it possible."- Rich Devos

Short term goal: