View Single Post
Old 04-28-2014, 11:02 AM   #14
pixelllate

Height: 5'3.25''

Where I am its a pear or hourglass shaped size 8-12 JCrew (American woman vanity sizing).

The ones who really get the short end of the stick in terms of body repercussions are bigger apples or straight-bodies. With straight bodies - its almost like...complete invisibility because even some of the messages to encourage body acceptance sorta imply "embrace your curves!" and its a silent expectation that they mean the curves of the thighs and chest. I was quite straight shaped when fat. I had curves SURE just not the "acceptable" areas - flat butt, thick thighs, fat arms, belly and small chest. When I described my body and asked for underwear recommendations (the ones that fit bigger thighs/flat butt) someone asked if it was a joke that I describe myself this way - nah...its just realistic. I won't squeeze myself into a "curvy" category if I'm really not. A lot of women have straight bodies but will suck in and stick out to categorize themselves differently =(

Fortunately, I don't feel any more flattered when called thick or just "ugly-fat" so no worries about my degree of thickness lol.

I listened to my gut and it said "You could do with less of me."

B00ty-Underwear pic as of March 2014 NSFW
pixelllate is offline   Reply With Quote