View Single Post
Old 04-27-2014, 09:21 PM   #183
glynne
Want to feel better

S/C/G: S/C/G: 240/205/150

Height: 4' 11 1/2"

Good evening GG's,

It has been a pretty nice weekend. A group of coworkers (from the unit I worked on) got together for a house warming for one of the ladies. It is kind of nice to get together like that. Our unit shut down. Some of the ladies still work at the hospital, but are all spread around to different units now, so these little gatherings give us a nice chance to see each other again.

It was interesting. The lady is Phillipino (don't know if I spelled that right or not) and when they have a party, they always have a roasted pig. The whole pig. I had seen pictures from some of their gatherings, but had never been at one.

After that party, I got to visit my son. I don't get to see him very often, so that was a treat. We had a nice visit.

Mary ~ Daisy sounds so sweet ~ glad you are enjoying her.

Bobbi ~ hope your head is feeling better. Hope your computer is behaving.

Lynn ~ how are those 20 rule things going. Hope that is helping. Glad you had a nice visit with your daughter and her husband.

Deelou ~ hope that the simple start weight watchers works out well for you.

Liana ~ sorry you had such a long wait at the lab with your mom.

Lucinda ~ glad your husband is feeling better. Your family gathering sounds nice ~ enjoy

Carol Sue ~ hope the weather is starting to get a little warmer for you. Glad that your husband is doing better.

Karen MO ~ way to go on the two pound weight loss. Prayers continue for you guys.

Cajun ~ I imagine you have had a fun weekend. You always seem to have fun things to tell about.

Rosey ~ glad you and your fur babies got to enjoy some time in the sun, and also that you got to enjoy your lady cave.

Donna ~ how are you doing? June is getting closer ~ so glad for you that an end is sight for your hip pain ~ and so happy for you that retirement is coming up soon too.

Karen FL ~ hope your knees are coming along and that the PT is helping and not kicking your butt.

Hope it has been a nice weekend for you all.

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance. (From Karen31's post)

Last edited by glynne : 04-27-2014 at 09:25 PM.