Thread: Fiber Counting?
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2014, 08:41 PM   #269
pattygirl63

S/C/G: 238/212.8/135

Height: 5'2'

Liliann I am so sorry about your sister. I'm glad you are back to working on your weight loss, but please be loving to yourself while you are going through this stressing time.

Steelslady No, I'm not doing the strict Atkins program any more. I'm just counting calories eating what I really want within what MFP calorie recommendations and the most interesting thing is that the fiber is actually taking care of itself. I've actually had 31 g today. I eat veggies but not always in a salad, because I just don't seem to be able to eat all that lettuce on a daily basis any more. My body doesn't rejects it. Also spring fruit is coming out and I really want to be able to eat strawberries and cantaloupe etc. My fbs was 113 this morning so that is going good too. I know the Atkins had it lower, but it is too strict for me. I do like at least 1 sl of the double fiber bread with my eggs in the morning. I really love Paleo way of eating, but that is a lot like Atkins so I know I'm not going to do it. Most paleo don't promote eating grains of any kind even beans and I think they have their place. Just me.

Aleka I'm so sorry about your MIL. Hope your knee is better soon. Y'all will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Pattience - Glad you made it through the cyclone with only losing power for a few days. We went through Hurricane Wilma when we lived in FL and we lost power and had some roof damage. Quite an experience. Glad you are doing fine.

Trish

If you eat when you are not hungry, you just overate!!!

pattygirl63 is offline   Reply With Quote